I am Jet Propelled and this is ME IN A NUTSHELL...
Born and raised all over Southern Ontario; went from high school, to college, to drumming on tour with a rock band for 4 years; grew up a bit (only a bit); became obsessed with design and marketing; started a family; still obsessed with all things design and marketing.
- Studied through the Royal Conservatory of Music
- Played drums in front of a crowd of over 40,000 people
- Was the youngest marketing business consultant at The Yellow Pages Group
- Once designed over 70 original logos inside of 4 weeks
- Worked with one of the top wedding photography studios in Canada
- Raising 3 beautiful and character-building children
- Went an entire winter in only shorts and t-shirts on a dare (brrrr....)
DESIGN IS IN THE DETAILS
Over the course of nearly 20 years I have developed a wide breadth of experience with branding, marketing communications, business development, and creative product launch support. I also have a love for photography, videography, and really yummy tacos (mmm...).